News | The search is on for a new member of the Outstanding Stables team!
We are looking for a new member to add to the Outstanding stables team!!!!
The position of my main groom is available and we would love to find the perfect fit for this job.
This position requires an enthusiastic team player, who will be in charge of my top horses on a daily basis. He/She will travel thoughout the globe to amazing competitions, and be involved with the daily functioning of the stables.
The new member needs a truck license, or be willing to get their license.
Language is mixed - we have english, swedish and german speaking throughout the stables.
Job is well paid, and comes with own private accomodation and use of car.
If this sounds like you, and want to be a part of a great team with big goals please contact
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
- 10-12 Success in Geneva with WellDone and Torveslettons Quattro
- 26-11 Bon Ami and Adrienne ready for next step in America
- 27-10 Major Sales horse and student successes
- 24-10 An exciting new chapter- Eulenhof
- 05-08 Sold Highlight : Sofie Lexner and Inoraline win 4 year old class with 90.6%