Since 2005 I have found my home at the beautiful farm from the Tecklenborg Family in Westfalen's Nottuln. This is where I live and have a stable aisle with 20 stalls, built in a historical building. This was earlier the residence of Westfalien nobility.
Marianne and Rudolph Tecklenborg purchased "Haus Giesking" in 1988, and restored the property, originating from the 1500's, to its original splendor. In addition the family built a wonderful, 60 meter long, well-lit, riding arena, a 60 meter outdoor arena and a stable for the families breeding horses.
The Giesking home is pleasing to the eye and offers well manicured lawns with beautiful gardens and many idyllic areas surrounded by a stand of mature trees. I am very happy to be here with Lyndal, Ozzy and Family of 4 legged friends!
- 11-02 The Saab Patrik Kittel Dressage Tour continues
- 10-02 Successful first Stallion Show with Sezuan at his home Peterhof
- 01-02 Deja dances her way through Amsterdam
- 10-12 Success in Geneva with WellDone and Torveslettons Quattro
- 26-11 Bon Ami and Adrienne ready for next step in America