Since 2005 I have found my home at the beautiful farm from the Tecklenborg Family in Westfalen's Nottuln. This is where I live and have a stable aisle with 20 stalls, built in a historical building. This was earlier the residence of Westfalien nobility.
Marianne and Rudolph Tecklenborg purchased "Haus Giesking" in 1988, and restored the property, originating from the 1500's, to its original splendor. In addition the family built a wonderful, 60 meter long, well-lit, riding arena, a 60 meter outdoor arena and a stable for the families breeding horses.
The Giesking home is pleasing to the eye and offers well manicured lawns with beautiful gardens and many idyllic areas surrounded by a stand of mature trees. I am very happy to be here with Lyndal, Ozzy and Family of 4 legged friends!
- 31-05 Juliette, Mary and Yuko compete in Aachen
- 24-05 Malin Smashes it with sales horses and others at Haftenkamp
- 21-05 Team Sweden takes convincing gold in Compiegne with entire team from Outstanding Stables!
- 31-03 Great sales and student success in Wellington!
- 11-03 Debut wins with Floriano and Honnoisseur SJ